We have now moved to an online ticket and reservation system which has streamlined our box office like never before! If you are a one-time ticket purchaser, you simply go to our Hometown Ticketing site
, select the show date/time you wish to attend, and then your ticket purchase and reservation are taken care of in just one click. Any of our season members can make reservations the same way. Just select the show date/time you'd like and select the "Membership" option at checkout to make your reservation. If you'd still like to call in your reservations, our phone line will be open during our "Box Office Saturdays" which are the 2 Saturdays before opening night of any show. Dial 601-428-0140 on those days and we will be happy to make your reservation over the phone.
A couple of guidelines.....
- The auditorium doesn't open until half-hour before the show. We do not use assigned seats--it's all general admission. First-come-first-seated. Gold Patrons get to select a seat from the rows in the Gold Reserved Section.
- In case the show is sold out you would want to be at the theatre 20-30 minutes before showtime to insure you get seats together. Arriving late might mean only single seats here and there.
- Reservations not claimed 15 minutes before curtain could be forfeited and given to any wait-listed attendees.
- Last minute cancellations means empty seats for us! Please call back and cancel any reservations you can't use at least ONE DAY in advance. Allow us to let other people use those seats.
- Our box office accepts cash, local personal checks, VISA and MASTERCARD.
- Our first three productions this year will all run for two weekends with performances on Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30 PM, and then a Sunday matinee at 2:30 PM. The Kid’s Camp show runs just one weekend Thursday-Sunday.
- You can always try to come in as a walk-up without a reservation and often you can get in without a problem. But some of our performances are fully reserved and you're less likely to get in on a wait-list if that happens. So it's always a better idea to get tickets or reservations ahead of time if you can. Our musicals and our children's shows usually perform to pretty full houses.
- You can email any questions to email@example.com
REGULAR SEASON MEMBERSHIPS
- Members receive 1 ticket per show per season ticket.
- Adult Season Ticket is $55 for four tickets to cover all four shows of the year.
- Senior Citizen / Student Season Ticket is $50 for four tickets to cover all four shows of the year.
- Family Season Package is $100 for two full season tickets or $190 for four full season tickets.
GOLD PATRON SEASON MEMBERSHIPS