LLT TICKET INFO
It's soooooooo very easy to get your tickets for our shows. You don't actually have to worry about trying to order or pick up tickets ahead of time. We simply take reservations for each performance for the number of seats we have in the theatre and then you pay for your ticket at the door when you get there that night. It's as easy as that! One phone call to reserve your seats and then just show up at the Arabian.
A couple of guidelines.....
- The reservations number only works the week of each show. That number is 601.428.0140.
The auditorium doesn't open until half-hour before the show. We do not use
assigned seats--it's all general
admission. First-come-first-seated. Gold Patrons
get to select a seat from the rows in the
Gold Reserved Section.
- In case the show is sold out you would want to be at the theatre 20-30 minutes before showtime to insure you get seats together. Arriving late might mean only single seats here and there.
- Reservations not claimed 15 minutes before curtain could be forfeited and given to any wait-listed folks
- Last minute cancellations means empty seats for us! Please call back and cancel any reservations you can't use at least ONE DAY in advance. Allow us to let other people use those seats.
- Our box office accepts cash, local personal checks, VISA and MASTERCARD.
- Our first three productions this year will all run for two weekends with performances on Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30pm, and then a Sunday matinee each weekend at 2pm. The Kid’s Camp show runs just one weekend Thursday-Sunday.
- You can always try to come in as a walk-up without a reservation and often you can get in without a problem. But some of our performances are fully reserved and you're less likely to get in on a wait-list if that happens. So always a better idea to call in ahead of time if you can. Our musicals and our children's shows usually perform to pretty full houses.
- You can email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGULAR SEASON MEMBERSHIPS
- You get four punches on your season ticket and can use one or two punches per show.
- Adult Season Ticket is $55 for four punches to cover all four shows of the year.
- Senior Citizen / Student Season Ticket is $50 for four punches to cover all four shows of the year.
- Family Season Package is $100 for two full season tickets or $190 for four full season tickets.